espressoDECK adds a whole new dimension to the coffee making process for both the customer and barista, by enhancing the visual experience and allowing a more intimate setting at point of sale. Barriers associated with conventional espresso machines have been eliminated.
The espressoDECK is available in 1, 2 and 3 group versions and all are suitable for the most demanding commercial environments. The heavy duty 3mm thick 304 stainless steel body can be delivered polished, matte, in a range of custom powder coated colours and electroplated metal finishes. Installation is a simple drop-in process.
As the espresso industry seeks innovations to secure a point of difference, espressoDECK offers espresso bars and cafes the leading edge in both style and quality in the cup. For more information visit http://espressodeck.com/specifications
- Patented Easy-to-Install "drop in" installation system
- Efficient element power to water volume allowing rapid steam recovery
- Abundant steam pressure with two steam wands on the 2 and 3 group versions
- One steam wand and one manual hot water tap on the 1 group
- External commercial pump and motor for quiet smooth operation
- User friendly programming via on board micro processor and LED touch pad
- Programmable electronic pre-infusion option
- E61 group head with volumetric control
- High group heads for larger takeaway cups
- Consistent temperature utilising the natural E61 thermosyphonic system
- Extra deep porta filters for larger triple coffee baskets
- Ergonomic any direction flick valves
- Portion control hot water on 2 and 3 group versions